Student Leadership Conference 2014
September 17th to 21st
Cedar Ridge Camp in Bancroft, Ontario
Call for Participants at the 2014 Student Leadership Conference
How would you like the opportunity to interact with like-minded students from all across Canada who are involved in the physical education, health, sports and related fields? Build your curriculum vitae, broaden your leadership skills and network with the field’s most influential educators by attending the Physical and Health Education Canada 2014 Student Leadership Conference.
Act Now – Only 80 Spots Available!
This year’s conference takes place September 17-21, 2014 at beautiful Cedar Ridge Camp, in Bancroft, Ontario.
What we offer:
Enjoy multi-disciplinary sessions on leadership and health interspersed with hands-on outdoor experiential activities that explore the foundations of leadership.
The program is designed for participants to:
- Challenge their limitations.
- Explore the value of traditional and non-traditional partnerships.
- Meet and learn from leaders in the health and physical education fields.
- Explore the foundations of leadership in a group outdoor setting.
- Build their curriculum vitae if they choose to present in the poster sessio
- Students enrolled in university or college in 2nd year or higher (as of September 2014).
- Canadian post-secondary students that possess a desire to be leaders in their field.
- Students studying in the physical and/or health education field including: health, physical education, recreation, outdoor education, sport management, kinesiology, health promotion, nursing and applied health sciences.
- Student who are able to demonstrate leadership within their respective institution or community.
Space is limited, so make sure to get your application in today
To apply and full details, please visit www.phecanada.ca